“How To Make Money On Facebook” One of the largest used social media the global is “Facebook”
and is one of the biggest social networks.
That’s why in these posts here, I’ll be showing you how to make money on Facebook,
and mind you, I am about to show you that I’ve used them to make money online promoting affiliate programs.
So you’ve to take it seriously if you want to start making money on Facebook.
Am not here to share what doesn’t work nor am I sharing this as just anyhow information,
so take it that am about to show you what will be dropping money for you on the table using this social network for your advantage.
If you’re interested in know-how, I’ll strongly encourage you to read the content to the end to learn various ways to earn some quick money with your Facebook account.
It is quite unfortunate that many of these people that have an account on this platform don’t
actually know how to use it either for their business advantage or to earn money online,
rather many use it to catch fun, pass out time, and many other fun things,
I must say that this set of people is not wise and actually missing a whole lot because they don’t know what they’re missing.
Facebook control billion of users, information has it that
“There are more than 2 billion monthly active Facebook users, with 1.37 billion actively using the social network every single day”
and your there not taking advantage of this social network to make money for yourself.
With this now,
you shouldn’t be surprised that many people and business owners try to
take advantage of this social network to earn money or grow their business from Facebook.
And that’s why I particularly what to share this post with you on
how to make money on Facebook so you can as well take advantage of the social network.
Must Read: How much does it cost to own a blog in Nigeria
Vital Information:Repentance we open for a better life in Christ. To be free from the pending judgment of God, you must repent of all your sins and turn to Jesus.
What Is Facebook All About?
Facebook is a social network or an online place where people can meet or hang out, socialize and share things of common interest with one another.
And this social network was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, this guy is madly rich.
Facebook is a very powerful money-making social network worldwide, and there are many ways you could make money on Facebook.
How To Make Money On Facebook
Let’s take a look at the various ways you can actually make money using this social network called Facebook.
Here are the 7 ways to make money on Facebook.
1. Earn Money Via Selling On Facebook Marketplace:
This is one of the simplest ways to earn money on Facebook.
In the Facebook marketplace, you are allowed to sell any items on a special section met for that product on the website.
All you need is to list your items on the marketplace and with that, buyers can easily reach out to you to place an order.
And you can sell either used or new items on the Facebook marketplace.
It could be you want to sell digital products, clothes, shoes, cars, or cell phones, in fact,
you can sell everything you want there and it is all free to sell there.
Here are some helpful tips I want you to follow if you want to sell on the Facebook marketplace.
- Ensure you upload a clear image of whatever you’re selling.
- Don’t sell without an image.
- Make sure to provide a detailed condition of the items.
- Make sure you’re selling for the right price for what others are selling.
- Ensure you post your items in the right section of the marketplace.
- Make sure to provide a contact detail so buyers can easily reach out to you.
- Keep in mind there is the possibility of negotiation from buyers.
And you can sell items that are not owned by you,
I mean you can sell for someone with the aim of earning a commission,
but mind you that chances are you’re not creating a full-time business from it,
but am pretty sure it will be dropping money for you on the table.
2. Earn Money Through Selling On Your Facebook Page:
To make money on Facebook using your fan page,
you’ll need to create content on the page,
I mean valuable content on regular basis to get people to engage in the page.
And once you begin to get good engagement from the audience on the page you
can monetize that page easily either by accepting the sponsored post, selling your own products, or selling off the page.
you can begin to sell any items you want to them and they’ll happily buy
from you since you are providing value to them and in turn, you make money from your fan page.
Follow these simple tips to do that;
- Make sure you selling products on the page.
- Accept sponsored content or Ad space
- Ensure you sell your services on the page.
You can see my Facebook page below where am currently selling one of my digital products below the image.
Must Read: Racksterli Review: how to make money on racksterli
3. Make Money Through Selling Your Services On Facebook:
Have you ever thought that you can also make money selling your services on Facebook for one?
Yes, you can.
And let me remain you,
I am not talking about selling digital products here but rather your real services like Graphic Design, Web design, copywriting, and many others on Facebook.
There are 3 ways to do this;
- You either post the services you render on your Facebook timeline.
- You either post on your Facebook fan page.
- Or you run Facebook ads and with the right ads targeted, you can actually sell some of your services and make reasonable money.
Let me give you some sure tips on how to make money on Facebook selling your services:
- Make sure you join Facebook groups relevant or related to your skills.
- Make sure to analyze other people’s posts that are similar to your services on the group.
- Create an attractive post with an image to sell your services.
- Make sure you respond to people who show interest in the service you offer.
4. Earn Money Through Affiliate Marketing On Facebook:
Affiliate marketing is one of the simplest and fastest ways in which you can make money from Facebook.
You can download my free eBook that will show you how to makeover N150k +from affiliate marketing in Nigeria.
Now let’s assumed I have a digital product I want to sell and I needed more hands,
I mean more affiliates to join me in selling that product,
you could decide or I contact you to join me as an affiliate marketer to promote the product,
and you are allowed to promote it anywhere you want,
and here comes where you can use your Facebook to promote the product and earn a commission using your Facebook.
So simple right?
And to start with affiliate marketing you need to become an affiliate
with companies like Naira4all, Chop40k, Amazon, and Jumia,
and the rest of others.
And Facebook groups and your timeline are great places to do affiliate marketing where you can find desperate guys that are hungry to buy what you promoting.
So, all you need to do is to join those affiliate marketing groups and start to post your affiliate link to drive commission.
Meanwhile, you still need to be careful to not spam the group while trying to get sales because it may lead to being banned or removed from the group. So use your brain.
Here are some helpful tips you should follow;
- Make sure to join an affiliate program and get your marketing link.
- Ensure to join Facebook groups related to what you want to promote.
- Make sure to add value to conversations in the group and at the end plug in your affiliate link.
- Ensure once you join the group make some noise.
5. Earn Money On Facebook Through Selling Of Your Facebook Account Or Group:
Are you surprised I said you should sell your Facebook account or group?
Yes, I said it do you want to beat me for saying it?
Here is what I mean and how to do this,
You can create a new Facebook account with different details,
then begin to grow that new Facebook account,
once it grows to your desire you can easily play it for sale,
and once someone purchases you hand all the login details to him or her and keep your money in the bank or spend it.
That’s how to do it.
Hope you get it now?
Here are tips to follow.
- Ensure you create a new Facebook account or you can decide to sell the one your using right now.
- Add more friends to the new account.
- Start making money by selling it off.
Must Read: Alternative to Paypal in Nigeria
6. Make Money Through Escrow Service On the Facebook Group/Page:
Did you know you can start an escrow (Middle man) that oversees an entire transaction from start to finish on Facebook and make money while doing that?
Yes, you can.
Here is how it works,
the buyer will hands over the money to you as an escrow + escrow fees while the seller hands over the item to the buyer.
The buyer gets the item and confirms it’s to be ok and it’s safe to send the money to the seller,
and the escrow (Middle man) does as the buyer demand.
So you can do this and be making money from it on Facebook.
Tips to follow to start escrow service on Facebook;
- Make sure you are legit and honest before doing this.
- Let people know you do or accept escrow service.
- Create a Facebook group and name it an escrow service.
- Earn your agreed fees.
7. Earn Money Through Running Facebook Ads For People On Facebook:
Did you know you can get good pay just to run Facebook ads for brands or an individual? You can.
I personally charge people either to run Facebook ads or Instagram ads for them and I get paid
You can make money from Facebook running ads for people,
and it’s not necessary you must be an expert before you can do this because when I started running ads I didn’t start as an expert.
Here are the steps to follow;
- Ensure you update it regularly on your Facebook wall that you run ads for brands and individuals.
- Ensure you respond to clients on time.
- Start making money on Facebook.
That is that.
With the 7 ways, I shared with you in this content on how to make money on Facebook I strongly believe you can start making money from Facebook even at this very moment.
If you’re using this social network and yet you’re not taking advantage of it
to start making money from the social media network, I must tell you that you are not smart and you’re missing a lot.
But since you’ve found this post here,
I want you to take a step and implement what I shared with you here and what you learn.
Now, Over To You:
Did you enjoy this post you just read now?
Are you making money from this social network already?
Feel free to share with me what you think about this post and your journey of making money from this platform.
And don’t forget to use the share button below to share this content if indeed you enjoyed it,
and most importantly, don’t forget to subscribe to my affiliate marketing training below to download your free eBook on how to make over 150k+ from affiliate marketing.
If you liked this post or have any ideas of your own, please leave me a comment down below…..
Sharing is caring.